- Southridge Jams – Making jam to disrupt the cycle of homelessness.
- De Le Terre – Artisan bakery specializing in hand made sourdough bread and spelt pastries
- Comfort Farms Curbside Meat Packages – All meat from Comfort Farms is hormone and antibiotic-free.
- Black Sheep Coffee – Since 2015 we have been incredibly fortunate to have the love of the local Niagara community, alongside 300+ musicians, poets, & artists in our Welland cafe location.
- Bare Essentials – With the goal to create an environment that was free from toxins, Rachel created bare. cleaning essentials, a line of natural cleaning products in a market where they are hard to find
THIS WEEK’S VENDORS
Farmer’s Market Info
Small Scale Farms is a place where:
- Local food growers and producers prosper with a local marketplace to sell their products.
- Every resident can access high quality, nutritious, locally grown food.
Residents understand the value of strengthening the local economy by purchasing locally grown food.
- Sustainable farming and local food production expands as more people choose to enter these professions.
Farmers markets grow, nourish and inspire community. Small Scale Farms plays a central role in creating this food system and in fostering an economically, ecologically and socially sustainable community.